Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day Three- Buxom Lash by Bare Escentuals


Day Three is Buxom Lash by Bare Escentuals. This brush is also very big, and instead of the normal brush bristles is has those spiky ones like the CoverGirl Lash Blast has. Even with the big brush, I was able to get the smaller corner lashes pretty easily without making a big mess on my eyelids.

I did get one clump which I didn't notice until I was taking the picture, but that could be because I forgot to remove my eye makeup last night. I need to get better at that.

This mascara feels very light and flexible. I also feel like it might be a little darker, but I also just did my eye shadow a little darker today. Buxom didn't seem to separate my lashes as well as the other two, but I could also be having a bad eyelash day. I'm having a bad hair day too so that would make sense!

So far though based on first impressions, I don't think this one will be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment