Monday, July 22, 2013

By Popular Demand: A Before and After Comparison

I've had a couple people ask me for a before and after comparison, which I can't believe I didn't think of! What a noob! So, here is what my naked eye looks like:


I wasn't kidding when I said I have blonde eyelashes! 



Since today is Day Four, I took a picture of my eye in a similar angle with my Day Four mascara, which I will post about next:
Quite different, yes? 


This is why mascara is my #1 must-have makeup. Even if I can't do my eyebrows or have my BB cream, I feel ok as long as I have mascara. 

I hope this helps show how well these mascaras all work! 

For my eye shadow in all of these posts I've been using the Urban Decay Naked Pallet. This is seriously the best pallet I've ever used. I used Kat's once and was obsessed. I finally bought my own during this last Sephora trip and it is worth every cent! No matter what your skin tone is, this pallet is amazing. For example, Kat is Greek, and has olive-toned skin. I am basically albino, and have pink undertones. We both swear by this pallet. It comes with 12 eye shadows, a brush, and an eye shadow primer sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment