Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day One- Bad Gal Lash from Benefit



Ignore my startled expression. It's not easy taking close-up pictures of your own eye while trying to get the mascara bottle in focus too, even with the amazing technology of the iPhone 5.

This is Bad Gal Lash from the brand Benefit. The brush is HUGE. Definitely bigger than any other brush in the package. (I had to open each one to look at them when we got back to Kat's apartment, the suspense was killing us!) I really like how dry it feels right away. At first I wasn't sure there was even anything on this giant brush. However, since my eyelashes are blonde it is easy to tell that yes, there indeed is mascara on that brush.

So far this is my favorite.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you got that joke ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I used to wear this mascara religiously. Until I found out about other drier formula mascaras.
    But the weird thing is that the travel sized one, the one you are currently testing, is a drier formula than the full sized one.
    So this is my go to mascara for my travel beauty bag!

    Happy testing!

    ReplyDelete