Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Journey of Mascara

Yesterday my good friend Kat and I went shopping. Of course we had to stop at Sephora. If you are not familiar with Sephora, let me explain what it is: a giant store filled with a zillion different makeups from well-known and boutique brands in pretty much any color, texture, style, and price range. It is a girl's dream come true, and a nightmare for her wallet. 

I usually avoid going in out of fear I will suddenly believe I need that sheer coral lip stick, shimmery eggplant eyeliner, new HD face primer, and all the other beautifully packaged cosmetics calling my name. However, Kat needed a new lipstick. It was her birthday after all, so I agreed to check it out and help her find the perfect lipstick. 

But this blog isn't about Kat's perfect lipstick. 

It's about this fantastic package I found- Lash Stash To Go. This little package has five of Sephora's favorite mascaras in sample sizes for only $25. Even better, it has a voucher that you can bring into the store for a full-sized tube of your favorite one out of the five. Kat suggested I post pictures of each brand and let you ladies (and gentlemen?) help me pick the best one. 


This is the outside of the box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment