Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day Five: Lancome Definicils

It is here! Day Five! Whoo hoo!

Day Five: Lancome Definicils. I HAVE used this before, as a sample from a department store. That sample size was much smaller than this one and lasted about a month, but not as my every day mascara. I usually used it over my daytime mascara before going out at night, and I'm sure you can see why.

Picture with flash 



Picture without flash

With the flash on, this mascara is too Kardashian for me. However, when just looking in a mirror or in a picture without the flash I think it looks amazing. Maybe this is because it's a "High Definition" mascara? The color out of the bottle is a blue-black, which was different than the other bottles. They were all black-black. As a blonde, blue-black can be too extreme for daytime. 

These pictures make me realize how much I like my right eye better than my left! My lashes, eyebrows, and lids are just better in general on the right. Thank goodness for side bangs... 

Follow-up on Day Four: 

The Korres mascara lasted well throughout the day, and didn't flake or crunch. It felt very light and washed off easily. 

Concluding Trial Sizes!

Day five concludes my little trial run of this sample pack. Seriously, this was one of the best makeup finds of my life! All credit goes to my beautiful and amazing friend Kat for suggesting I purchase this and blog about it. I welcome ALL comments, suggestions, and feedback, but especially any that will help me make my mascara decision!

Also, if any of you find any other sample kits or ideas for a similar blog you would like for me to do, definitely let me know. This has been so much fun, and I look forward to posting my full-sized mascara choice when the time comes!




No comments:

Post a Comment