Monday, July 22, 2013

Day Four: Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara by Korres




Day Four: Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara by Korres. I WANT to love this mascara because of the volcanic minerals. How cool is that? This is also a Greek brand, and since Kat is Greek I have an affinity for everything Greek.

Korres goes on pretty well, seems wet but dries pretty quickly. It has a regular-bristled brush, and only got a little bit on my eyelids. Now that it is all dry, my lashes feel soft and light which is awesome. Usually lighter mascaras keep the curl a little better.

For follow-up on the last three mascaras, they all lasted well throughout the day. No flaking, clumping, or burning my eyes when washing it off. Basically, they aren't making my decision any easier. I really like all of them, and I'm happy these samples are a decent size so I'll have them ALL for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment